Thursday, January 17, 2013

That Expression on my face

You know the one in the picture at the top of the page.  What is in that expression.  Is it anticipation of whats to come? Is it you already know what is going to happen so just do it? Or why even ask and just keep moving on. After coming back and forth to this blog several times I see that picture each time. But every time The expression I get from the same exact picture is different every time.  This time it looked at me and said "You Know" So yea I know and I know what I gotta do.  Time to start telling the story in the parts they will come out in. so stay tuned for the next episode in the series.  Every thing is going to have some funky twist and turn. Keep all arms and feet inside the car at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment